Cruise Ningaloo ("Cruise Ningaloo") operates cruiseningaloo.com.au and may operate other websites. It is Cruise Ningaloo’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Cruise Ningaloo collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Cruise Ningaloo’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Cruise Ningaloo’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Cruise Ningaloo may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Cruise Ningaloo also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on cruiseningaloo.com.au blogs/sites. Cruise Ningaloo only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Cruise Ningaloo’s websites choose to interact with Cruise Ningaloo in ways that require Cruise Ningaloo to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Cruise Ningaloo gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at cruiseningaloo.com.au to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Cruise Ningaloo are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Cruise Ningaloo collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Cruise Ningaloo. Cruise Ningaloo does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Cruise Ningaloo may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Cruise Ningaloo may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Cruise Ningaloo does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Cruise Ningaloo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Cruise Ningaloo’s behalf or to provide services available at Cruise Ningaloo’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Cruise Ningaloo’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Cruise Ningaloo will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Cruise Ningaloo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Cruise Ningaloo believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Cruise Ningaloo, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Cruise Ningaloo website and have supplied your email address, Cruise Ningaloo may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Cruise Ningaloo and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Cruise Ningaloo takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Cruise Ningaloo, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Cruise Ningaloo goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Cruise Ningaloo may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
WordPress Master Terms of Service
1. TermsBy accessing the website at /, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WordPress Master’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WordPress Master’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WordPress Master at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WordPress Master’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. WordPress Master makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WordPress Master does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.